Creamy Lime Jellies
These lime jellies are tangy, creamy and a healthy, delicious treat to have in your fridge.
Simple to make and easy to devour. Be warned they are addictive. 😋
¾ -1 cup of lime juice
½ cup raw sugar
½ cup of ghee
3 large eggs
2 Tbspn gelatin powder
1.Mix Gelatin and water in a small bowl and allow to bloom
2. In a saucepan mix the lime juice, lime zest, eggs and sugar on a low heat until combined.
3. Add in any additional treats and stir until dissolved
4. Add the ghee and stir whilst it melts
5. Whisk in the Gelatin until all dissolved and continue stirring until the mixture starts to thicken
6. Strain through a sieve if there are any eggy lumps
7. Pour into a Pyrex dish or into moulds
8. Place in the fridge to set
The lime can be substituted with lemon – just as scrummy.